Thursday, August 19, 2010

GREETINGS


Hello dear students,
Welcome to my blog!!!
I hope you learn a lot of new useful things and have a great time writing your posts. In other words, I hope you have a good experience working with your blog this term.
I usually name my blogs after songs, and I decided to name this one after a tune by the group called "The Carpenters", which you may have heard of. And I did this for many reasons, the first one being that I've only just begun working with most of you. The second reason is that I like songs which are optimistic and talk about love, friendship or other positive things. And I was also motivated by the chance of introducing you to this excellent group -actually a brother and a sister, who recorded some awesome songs. I´m sure you will enjoy their music and get to understand most of their lyrics since her pronunciation is amazingly clear.
If you feel like listening to this song go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sFej5pnVXI&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment